Frequently Asked Questions
- How much will this cost me?
- For an individual, one time visit - Pay your office visit copay using insurance or a $109 flat fee.
- For Groups - Depending on your specific group plan, this price will vary. Simply enter your User ID and Password and your copay amount, if applicable, will generate prior to your encounter.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept most major insurance carriers, HSA, FSA, and HRA accounts, as well as major credit cards and debit cards. If you don’t see your insurance listed please call 888-348-7863.
- Do you order lab work?
- Do you order x-rays?
Yes! We can order imaging, including X-rays, CT scans, MRI’s, & Ultrasounds!
- Do you prescribe medication?
Yes! We can send prescriptions to your local pharmacy!
- What ages does GuruMD treat?
Ages 1 year old and up.
- What do we treat?
Non-emergent conditions including sinus infections, skin rashes, diarrhea, and many more! Please see the home page for a more thorough list.
- Do you treat emergent conditions?
NO, call 911 immediately if you are experiencing an emergency.
- Do you prescribe narcotics?
NO, by law we cannot prescribe any scheduled drugs or narcotics.
- Which type of healthcare provider will see me?
You will see a Board-Certified Physician, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician’s Assistant who have extensive training in the medical field and are upheld to the highest standards.
- What happens if I get disconnected during the encounter?
First off, we are very sorry if this happens. However, sometimes cellphone and internet connections fail. Don’t worry if this happens! A GuruMD representative will quickly contact you and assist. Call us at (888) 3-GuruMD for any questions or concerns.
- Can I obtain my medical records from GuruMD?
Yes, at no charge you may obtain a summary of your previous encounter(s) by logging into your account and clicking Visit History. For a $20.00 processing fee you may obtain a detailed record, however this process takes approximately 20 days. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire about your detailed medical record(s).